Our Sunday morning worship includes singing praises, sharing joys, praying over concerns, lessons and a sermon. Please join us in our celebration of God’s grace.
- Variety of musicals styles
- Accompanied by piano, guitars and sometimes trumpet and other instruments.
- Adult Choir
- Children’s Choir
- Bell Choir
- Children’s Chime Choir
Child care is available during worship for infants and young children.
- Start service with adults
- Come forward for story time
- Leave worship for Bible story and activity (or stay with parents)
- Second Sunday of each month during worship. Communion is open to all.
- Wednesday at noon, except 2nd Wednesday, in chapel
Come as you are.
- Sunday best or
- T-shirt and jeans or
- Whatever is right for you.
Holy Week – Maundy Thursday Last Supper
Ecumenical Good Friday Service of Seven Last Words
Christmas Eve – Lessons and Carols
Worship in the park with circuit, usually in July
Sunday Morning Schedule
Children’s Sunday 10:00 ish
Adult Christian eductation 11:00
For more infomration about Children’s and Adult education see the Study link
Greeters and Ushers
For information on being a greeter or Usher, click here.